I haven’t forgotten you
To those of you who may be wondering, “Where is my goddamn bonus story?” I have a variety of excuses/explanations/red herrings/non sequitors for you:
- It really is almost done.
- I haven’t forgotten
- I was drunk until mid afternoon Sunday. Not because I kept drinking, but because it took that long for what I drank the night before to wear off.
- Hey, look, squirrel!
- Two words: Minecraft. Did you know that with the zeppelin mod and some clever usage of window panes, you can make a really awesome ghostly sky-galleon?
- Your bonus story is going to end up being a bit longer than I initially planned. In fact, probably four times longer. Longer than a normal chapter, even.
- My family is relentlessly incapable of understanding that when I sit down to write, I am not to be disturbed. I plan in the very near future to move my office to a much more inaccessible location. Like Mars.
- Your regularly scheduled Veil War Thursday chapter is already ready.
I hope that this post reassures/distracts/ameliorates your pain as appropriate.
This would also be a good time to email subscribe (scroll down to the bottom of the page) or befriend the Veil War Facebook page so as to get the story.